Sunday, February 25, 2007

da big Rehearsal

Today, I was at the dance studio in Campbell from 11:00 until 5:15. What a long day! First, we had a the big group photo shoot, then we had photo shoots for the individual dances that we are in. I'm in three dances: an Afro-Brazilian piece, a jazz piece and a tap piece. After the photo shoots, we rehearsed our numbers. I operated the CD player when I wasn't dancing or changing outfits. It was a long day; however, it was also fun.

For the next few weeks, I will miss my Monday evening hula class because I will have extra Afro-Brazilian rehearsals. I will miss my hula sisters; however, I'll see them again in April.

This will be my schedule for the next few weeks:

Monday: Afro-Brazilian dance and Jazz
Tuesday: Afro-Brazilian dance
Wednesday: Tap
Thursday: Tap
Friday: Afro-Brazilian dance

No comments: