Saturday, February 24, 2007

An Evening of Hula

Tonight, two of my relatives and I attended a special Crab Feed fund raiser for the competition Wahine group at our hula hulau. I ate pretzels, rolls, pasta with sauce, and salad. I allowed myself some fruit punch because it was a special event. I didn't eat any crab, because shellfish doesn't appeal to me. I didn't have any dessert because the fruit punch gave me too much of a sugar rush.

The music and dancing were excellent. All of the competition classes performed at least one dance. The kitchen staff and the servers (all from the halau) did a great job.

I'm falling behind on my lessons; however, I believe that I can catch up before March 30.

2 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

You've got plenty of time until March 30. Keep up the good work!

Reyes-Chow said...

I saw that you are active over at www.decently.org. It would be WAY too small of a world if the hula fundraiser you went to was for Te Pura o te Rahura'a. My three daughters attend that studio.