Monday, April 2, 2007

#23 (Week 9). Summarize your thoughts about this program on your blog.

I give up. I'm not going to finish this after all.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!


I completed some exercises at work and many of the exercises at home.

I enjoyed many things about this learning experience, including: exploring Wikis, watching weird and intersting videos on YouTube, searching for interesting images on flickr, and blogging in general.

I earned my B.A. in 1991 and my M.L.I.S. in 1994, long before online classes were common. I used to think that I wouldn't have the discipline to take an online class; however, now I think I might be able to do so. I now have the self-confidence to earn a second master's degree, when the time is right.

I've been writing a lot more than usual. In addition to this blog, I started another blog, and I have also been writing many things that will probably never wind up online. Sometimes I wake up at three, four or five in the morning, and write. Hopefully, all this writing will help my writing style improve. I need that!

I can't think of any changes I would make to this online learning experience. I would, indeed do something like this again.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your insights. It's good to hear that you'll keep blogging.