Saturday, April 28, 2007

a busy Saturday

Well, most of my Saturdays are busy. This Saturday was busier than usual.

Three of my co-workers picked me up this morning. We drove to Discovery Meadow in front of the Children's Discovery Museum. Several co-workers, colleagues, volunteers, vendors, entertainers, activity booths and special attractions were at the San Jose Children's Faire. I had a variety of duties throughout the day. These events are fun yet tiring. Although I wore sunscreen and a hat, I became a bit pink. I'm not used to being outdoors all day; however, it was a fun change of pace.

When I came home, I took a shower, a quick nap. After a bit, my husband and I went to Fry's then to dinner. After that, I went to Target to pick up some cat food and some other needed items.

No comments: