Tuesday, March 6, 2007

#8 (Week 4). Learn about RSS feeds and set up a Bloglines account.

I listened to the podcast, I viewed the C|NET video, and I created a bloglines account. I subscribed to several feeds and three of my co-worker's blogs. I subscribed to the SJLibrary Learning 2.0 blog feed, the San Jose Mercury News: Fashion feed, the Reader's Club: TeenGraphicNovels feed, and the Unshelved and Dilbert comic strips.

Bloglines is quite useful. I am able to gather news and information sources that interest me and put them together in one place so I can view them at my leisure. This can save me a lot of time.

Central selectors can subscribe to review sites and other literature or media related sites in order to gather information quickly.

Here is my feed

http://rpc.bloglines.com/blogroll?html=1&id=dawn22

No comments: